Helicopter Fire Fighting Rescue TrainingJanuary 8, 2019
Helideck Operator TrainingJanuary 8, 2019
Helicopter Landing Officer HLO Training is to provide participants with the knowledge and skills to function effectively and safely as a Helicopter Landing Officer (HLO) at installations in accordance with current industry standards.
Helicopter Landing Officer HLO Training CONTENT
On completion, participants will be able to demonstrate competence in the theory and practice of the following:
- Transmit and receive radio messages between the helicopter and platform
- Advise the helicopter pilot of weather, wind and sea conditions on site
- Understanding of helideck operations and safety requirements / procedures (as per ICAO Standards)
- Ascertain and advise the helicopter pilot as to whether safety requirements related to aircraft operations have been adhered to
- Supervise the movements of passengers, baggage and cargo to and from helicopter
- Familiarity with different helicopter types and their operation and emergency procedures
- Advise shore stations of helicopter movements, estimated time of arrival (ETA), estimated time of departure (ETD) and manifest details
- Ensuring adequate fire protection is provided for each take off and landing
- Familiarity with management of dangerous good (DC).
- Helicopter refuelling and procedures (offshore)
- Basic marshalling signals
- Shutdown and security of aircraft on helideck
- “Hot” refuelling procedures
- Ensuring that the platform meets the safety requirements for helicopter operations (i.e. crane/s secured)
- Introduction to specialised operations (Search and Rescue, winching, medivac, night operations)
Participants are required to pass an assessment of practical skills and a written or verbal examination of theory.
Helicopter Landing Officer HLO Training DURATION
This course is conducted over one (1) day.
SHELL Refuelling course of one (1) day can be conducted in conjunction with the HLO TRAINING. Combined courses duration is two (2) days.
METHOD OF Helicopter Landing Officer HLO Training
Classroom theory and workshop sessions followed by practical exercises and simulations.
For further information please contact us or below :
QHSE & Training Consultant
Bagi Pengguna SmartPhone
Silahkan Menekan Tombol di bawah ini :
Helicopter Landing Officer HLO Training
Area : Balikpapan Berau Bontang Bulungan Malinau Nunukan Pasir Penajam Paser Utara Samarinda Tarakan